Buy Sterile Magic Mushroom substrate for p. Cubensis Extra Large online
Buy Sterile Magic Mushroom substrate for p. Cubensis Extra Large online. Mushroom Substrate Kit XL | Sterile Substrate for mushroom cultivation. The mushroom sterilized substrate can be thought as soil for a plant. This sterilized substrate needs to be inoculated with our liquid cultures obtained from spores.
Mushroom Substrate Kit contains
- Container with 2100 cc / ml sterile substrate mix
- Liquid Culture 2 x 10 ml
- Injection port
- Fruiting Bag with Filter
- Alcohol swap
Sterilized substrate with a moisture content: 60-65%. A mixture of whole oat, vermiculite, perlite and Gypsum.
Recommended products to use
- Liquid Culture
- Spore syringe
- Spore Vial
- Face mask
- Desinfectant handgel
Always store your substrate kit in a clean refrigerator ! We recommend to use the substrate kit as soon as possible. The kit can be kept under refrigerated conditions for up to 6 weeks.
How to use a Mushroom Substrate Kit : Instructions
Phase 1 – Prepare the Liquid Culture
Wash your hands and clean the working area! .
- Shake the spore vial or syringe very good to make sure all spores are floating.
- Disinfect the injection site of the liquid culture and the spore vial or syringe with the alcohol swap.
- Inject 2 ml of spore solution in the Liquid culture
For ten days, vigorously shake the injected liquid culture once every day. Store the inoculated liquid culture between 23 and 27 degrees Celsius. When you detect a floating cloud in the suspension, the liquid culture is ready. These are mycelia.
Your liquid culture is now ready; it is referred to as the Master Culture, and if utilized and preserved correctly, it will produce a great deal of mycelium from a little amount of spores. Buy Sterile Magic Mushroom substrate for p. Cubensis Extra Large online.
- If the liquid is murky, it means there is a contamination and the culture is unusable.
- If you don’t use the liquid culture for 10 days, store it in the refrigerator
Phase 2 – Inoculation
- Wash your hands and clean your working area
- Clean injection site of the sterilized substrate and liquid culture
- Retract 10ml (1200 CC kit) or 25 ml (2100 CC) from the liquid culture
- Inject spore suspension, through the injection site of the kit
- After inoculation turn and shake the box 360 degrees in all directions
- store the kit in a dark place with temperature between 23 °-27°C
After inoculation, you’ll see mycelium form. A white fungus will gradually fill the sterilized substrate. This can take up to 2-3 weeks depending on the temperature.
Phase 3 – Fruiting and Spore collection
~ Please keep in mind that fruiting mushrooms can be illegal in you country. Always check you local laws before entering this stage. When the substrate is fully colonized it’s time to get the fruits growing to collect mushroom spores or mushroom tissue to continue your research or cultivation. Buy Sterile Magic Mushroom substrate for p. Cubensis Extra Large online
There are no reviews yet.