Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit B+ XP by FreshMushrooms® online
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit B+ XP by FreshMushrooms® Online. Online store selling Magic Mushroom Grow Kit B+ XP by FreshMushrooms. The B+ XP Fresh Mushrooms Grow Kits make growing mushrooms easy. With a completely colonized substrate and no fillers, these kits need minimal care. To get the first flush with large dosages of psilocin, less effort is required. If you follow the instructions below, you will have a bountiful harvest of mushrooms!
- Fast-growing: first pins in one week
- Up to four flushes might result in high yields. (in perfect circumstances)
- High Potency: The XP (Extra Strong) strains, according to the provider, are twice as potent!
B+ XP Mushroom Grow Kit Contents
- 1x B+ Mushrooms Grow Box – This includes active mycelium rye substrate.
- 1x Growbag – The bag has filters all the way around it.
- 2 x paperclips – To close the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is required to keep the humidity level at a comfortable level.
- For misting and soaking, use potable water.
- Work in a clean environment to prevent contamination by other fungus and bacteria (micro organisms).
We suggest that you use
- Gloves for surgery
- Mask for the face
- Disinfectant for a variety of surfaces
- Bag for soaking
- Mat thermos
How to get the space and yourself ready before you start
- Any windows that are open should be closed. Microorganisms may be carried in by the wind or a draft, contaminating the Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- Place the grow box with the cake on a cleaned surface after removing it from the carton box. Microorganisms may stick to the grow box if this surface is not clean, flourishing within the Magic Mushroom grow kit and contaminating the grow box.
- Make sure your hands and arms are clean while you’re working. When handling the kit, we suggest wearing medical gloves or a strong disinfectant. To prevent breathing into the grow bag and onto the cake, use a facemask. Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit B+ XP by FreshMushrooms online
Starting the B+ Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Instructions
- Remove the magic mushroom grow kit, plastic bag, and paperclip from their packaging. Remove the mushroom grow kit’s lid (store the lid properly). Under running water, rinse the lid. You’ll need it again in the future (step 7).
- Place the mushroom grow kit in the plastic grow bag without the cover (opening at the top). With the tiny perforation facing upwards, slide the bag’s opening beneath the bottom. The bag’s opening is now almost closed. There is no need to be concerned about air movement.
- You may stand the grow bag upright after you notice the first little mushrooms (called pins). Do not irrigate! After roughly a week, the first magical mushrooms will appear.
- Place the mushroom grow kit in a well lit place with a temperature range of 18 to 28 degrees Celsius. Place the grow kit out of direct sunlight at all times. Although mushrooms may grow at practically any temperature over 15 degrees Celsius, a harvest temperature of 23 degrees Celsius is optimum. Heat mats are offered to maintain this temperature without heating the whole room.
- Keep the bag a little open the whole time while the mushrooms are somewhat larger than the pins so the moisture may evaporate (Phase 2). There is no such thing as too much wetness.
- After about a week, the first mushrooms should appear. After a week, you’ll be able to harvest your first crop. Harvest as soon as the first spores start to fall! Freshmushrooms grow kits yield their first crop in a short amount of time.
- After barely one week, the first buds are evident. Low and high temperatures may cause this process to be somewhat slowed. The mushrooms will normally take one to two weeks to completely mature.
- These kits are capable of producing many mushroom harvests. After the initial harvest, fill the kit with clean tap water. Cold shock is the term for this phenomenon. It gives the mycelium a fresh lease of life and guarantees that the mushrooms have adequate moisture to thrive.
- Place the grow Kit’s lid back on the kit. Allow 12 hours for the kit to rest. Drain the surplus water by opening a corner of the lid. You may now return to step 1 and repeat the process. This procedure may be repeated as needed.
Using a heated mat to help you grow (use only for this brand)
Place the Grow Kit in the plastic bag on the heat pad. Turn on the heat mat. Switch off the heat pad after two days and wait for the buds to form, which normally takes five to ten days. Then turn the heat mat back on and unzip the top of the bag slightly to allow the moisture to escape.
If the buds haven’t formed after 10 days, what should you do? Remove the cake from the plastic box, place it on its side in the box, and repeat the two-day process with the heat mat.
How to properly store the grow kit
It is suggested that you begin the cultivation process as soon as possible. You may keep the magic mushroom grow kit in a Soaking Bag in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 4 weeks after the manufacture date if you wish to start growing later.
The optimal temperature is 24 degrees Celsius. The temperature should not go below 18°C and should not rise over 29°C. A thermo mat may be used to protect the temperature from falling below 18 degrees Celsius. In the winter or in colder parts of the globe, a thermo mat is a must-have.
The mycelium in the magic mushroom grow kit simply requires light to ‘understand’ that it has reached the surface. Mushrooms will only grow after that. It’s more than adequate to have a few hours of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunshine every day. Because direct sunlight kills mycelium, keep the grow kit out of direct sunlight.
The first little mushrooms (the pins) should develop between 7 and 10 days if the circumstances are ideal. This, too, is contingent on the tension. Some strains of Cubensis develop more slowly than others.
The mushrooms appear in clusters. This group might be tiny or huge. That is contingent on the tension. A flush is a kind of growth like this. Mushrooms don’t always ripen at the same time. A flush kit may be used for several flushes. The first and second flushes are the most significant. More flushes will follow, but they will be smaller than the last.
When the veil between the cap and stem has just begun to separate, mushrooms are ripe and ready to be harvested. Do not delay any longer. Using medical gloves or disinfectant, one should disinfect the hands, wrists, and arms. Select the ripe mushrooms and let the remainder to mature.
No vermiculite is present atop the cake. This makes mushroom harvesting far easier than with conventional grow kits. You may easily remove the mushrooms from the cake by grasping them between your thumb and index finger. Almost immediately, the mushrooms gave up. After gathering the bulk of the larger mushrooms, proceed to gather the smaller ones and the pinheads.
Mushrooms that sprout from the sides of the building
Mushrooms thrive where the sun shines and there is minimal barrier to penetration. Because the cake has light shining on it from all sides, mushrooms may grow there as well. It is difficult to counteract this, and it is permissible. To keep the edges of the grow box dark, some gardeners cover them in aluminum foil, although this doesn’t always work.
Mushrooms may be harvested shortly before soaking the kit if they grow there:
Hands are clean! Remove the grow box from the bag and set it on your other hand, upside down. Wiggle the plastic box until the cake falls out and lands on your hand. The plastic box may be disinfected by placing it on a clean surface. You may now use this hand to pluck the mushrooms off the cake’s sides. When all of the mushrooms have been selected, return the cake to its original location in the plastic box and finish the soaking procedure.
After the second flush, a Magic Mushroom grow kit may be thrown if no new mushrooms grow for at least three weeks or if the kit becomes green, red, grey, or yellow. The color change suggests that another fungus or bacteria has contaminated the grow kit. The Psilocybe cubensis Magic mushroom grow kit is no longer capable of producing mushrooms and should be put outside in the garbage.
The mushrooms will spill their spores if you pluck them too late. Because of the spores, the cake and mushrooms will become black/purple (some other cubensis strains may turn red/brown). This isn’t a major issue; it simply doesn’t seem very appealing. When mushrooms release spores, they begin to disintegrate, and the active compounds begin to decay as well. Mushrooms will lose part of their power as a result of this.
Consider your options.
More information about dos and don’ts may be found on the responsible usage page. This kit is solely intended for small-scale home usage. Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit B+ XP by FreshMushrooms online