Buy Lion’s Mane Hericium erinaceus Powder-Mushrooms4life online.
Buy Lion’s Mane Hericium erinaceus Powder-Mushrooms4life online. Lion’s Mane, Hericium erinaceus is a beautiful non psycho-active mushroom that is in use for centuries as a stimulant for health and brain and just as food. The mushrooms resembles the manes of a lion, hence the name. The mushroom4life powder contain high quality and organic Lion’s Mane.
60 grams of Lion’s Mane Capsules Hericium erinaceus. and 1 gram scoop
- 85% = Full-spectrum biomass of mycelium and young fruiting bodies grown on organic brown rice under nature-identical conditions to provide a higher yield of a wide range of key active nutrients.
- 15% = Pure fruiting body to provide a superior level of bio-available beta glucans and more specific nutrients.
- Organic Lions Mane (Hericium erinaceus) biomass, Organic Lions Mane (Hericium erinaceus) fruiting body, *vegetable cellulose capsule (Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose. *Non-organic
- This product is naturally gluten, dairy and soya free.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
1 gram Provide:
- Organic Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) biomass: 850mg , Full spectrum biomass containing mycelium and young fruiting bodies
- Organic Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus): 150mg , Pure fruiting body
What is Lion’s Mane
Lion’s Mane, also known as Yamabushitake, has been used since ancient Chinese times. As a natural nootropic, its appeal as a smart medicine is increasing. It is known scientifically as Hericium Erinaceus. The lion’s mane plant is indigenous to Asia, North America, and Europe.
The Lion’s Mane plant has existed for generations. It was historically given as a general restorative and was first used as a tonic and health remedy. However, ancient doctors were aware of lion’s mane’s effects on the brain and employed the fungus to treat what are now known as neurodegenerative illnesses.
How to use Lion’s Mane
Adults take 1 scoop, 1-4 times a day with or without food.
Microdosing Lion’s Mane
Some individuals include Lion’s Mane in their microdosing regimen. Adding Lion’s mane (50-200 mg) to a little dosage of magic mushrooms (0.5 mg) and Niacin, vitamin B3 may enhance the effects (101-200 mg). This microdosing technique is known as the Stamets Stack. In a speech, the well-known mycologist Paul Stamets discussed microdosing. It is referred to as a stacking formula for epigenetic neurogenesis. Using this stack five times in a row, followed by two days off (Staments 2017)
Martin Powell, a famous researcher and author, launched Mushrooms4life as part of his aim to increase the availability of inexpensive, high-quality organic mushroom supplements.
Mushrooms4life uses only the best quality raw ingredients, which are meticulously chosen to offer the maximum activity of each mushroom. They never use fillers, additives, artificial ingredients, or chemicals in their products, and they source all of their mushrooms directly from expert growers who have been thoroughly vetted, so you can rest assured that you are receiving a supplement of the highest quality with the most beneficial properties.
Do not exceed the daily dosage suggested. This product is not intended to replace a diverse and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Before using this product if you are breastfeeding, pregnant, or contemplating pregnancy, see your healthcare provider. Place in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight. Keep out of the reach of infants and toddlers.